WinterGreen Corp / ChristmasLightsEtc.com
August 2018 - Present
WinterGreen imports and sales Christmas lights and more via wholesale and retail channels.
Jackson & Coker Locum Tenens
July 2017 - August 2018
Jackson & Coker Locum Tenens is a staffing company for doctors and advanced practitioners.
McKesson Technology Solutions
December 2007 - July 2017
McKesson is a Fortune 12 company specializing in healthcare distribution and technology.
- Lead software developer / architect on internal pricing / proposal system used by sales.
- Significant cost savings achieved by automating and integrating sales processes.
- Developed with .NET v4.0 and C# using the Entity Framework and Web API.
- Sizing accomplished via Windows Service running dynamic compiled rules.
- Rules are written in VB.Net and are created in Windows Form application.
- Proposals are generated in Excel format using XSLT with custom C# hooks.
- Lead software developer / architect on internal quote request system used by sales.
- Built with .NET v2.0 and VB, with newer components built with v4.0 and C#.
- Request and pricing Asp.Net sub-applications interoperate via web services.
- Connects to SalesForce via DBAmp for initial customer and opportunity data.
- Lead .NET developer / architect on external support portal used by business customers.
- Significant cost savings achieved by providing a self-service support system.
- Built on Oracle / BEA / Plumtree AquaLogic Portal Framework based on .NET.
- Most of the content portlets and portal customizations developed with C#.
- Used NHibernate and JQuery, as well as web services and scheduled jobs.
- Integration with LDAP and SAP SSO managed by team members with Java.
July 2002 – December 2007
WilsonDotNet was my software development company that created and sold components.
- Owner / software developer / architect on Wilson OR Mapper, Master Pages, and more.
- Developed with .NET v1.0-2.0 and C# before Entity Framework or Master Pages.
- Invited to participate in design sessions for .NET v2.0 by Microsoft Asp.Net team.
Mimsware / Sophicity
October 2006 - December 2007
Mimsware, now renamed Sophicity, is a small consulting company catering to city needs.
- Lead software developer / architect on retirement benefit system for customer estimates.
- Developed with Asp.Net v3.5 and C# and custom O/R Mapper and web services.
- Calculated complex benefit estimates for highly customized city retirement plans.
ccAdvertising Market Research
April 2004 – October 2006
ccAdvertising is a robo-caller mostly for political clients that also sells custom mailing lists.
- Lead software developer / architect on script generator used for custom survey calling.
- Developed with Windows Forms .NET 2.0 and C# and Wilson O/R Mapper.
- Lead database / report developer for custom generated mailing lists based on surveys.
- Imported phonebook and census data used to make calls and link mailings.
Profit Recovery Group
August 2003 – April 2004
Profit Recovery Group is an auditing company that works with most Fortune 500 companies.
- Software architect for internal development team and coordinated external contractors.
- Mentored internal development team in .NET and implemented coding standards.
- Served as developer and build engineer for the external team as internal resource.
February 2001 – August 2003
Roche Diagnostics is a leading producer of medical analysers and related hospital systems.
- Lead software developer / architect on Opti-Plus which integrated several analysers.
- Began with VB 6 and C++ and migrated to .NET v1.0 with C# before completing.
- Featured touch-screen interface and used Message Queue for analyser events.