McKesson Technology Solutions
December 2007 - July 2017
McKesson is a Fortune 12 company specializing in healthcare distribution and technology.
- Lead software developer / architect on internal pricing / proposal system used by sales.
- Significant cost savings achieved by automating and integrating sales processes.
- Developed with .NET v4.0 and C# using the Entity Framework and Web API.
- Sizing accomplished via Windows Service running dynamic compiled rules.
- Rules are written in VB.Net and are created in Windows Form application.
- Proposals are generated in Excel format using XSLT with custom C# hooks.
- Lead software developer / architect on internal quote request system used by sales.
- Built with .NET v2.0 and VB, with newer components built with v4.0 and C#.
- Request and pricing Asp.Net sub-applications interoperate via web services.
- Connects to SalesForce via DBAmp for initial customer and opportunity data.
- Lead .NET developer / architect on external support portal used by business customers.
- Significant cost savings achieved by providing a self-service support system.
- Built on Oracle / BEA / Plumtree AquaLogic Portal Framework based on .NET.
- Most of the content portlets and portal customizations developed with C#.
- Used NHibernate and JQuery, as well as web services and scheduled jobs.
- Integration with LDAP and SAP SSO managed by team members with Java.