Phone: Available Upon Request
MCSD, MCAD, MCDBA, MCSE
- Senior developer with 20+ years of experience, specializing in Microsoft technologies.
- Back-end expert with .NET (C# and VB), SQL, and O/R Mappers, but full-stack capable.
- Recognized .NET expert as AspInsider and MVP with early version of Master Pages.
- Known for SQL / Database and popular Wilson O/R Mapper before Entity Framework.
- Participated in Asp.Net design sessions at Microsoft, and published author and speaker.
- Looking to join a great team to contribute in solving meaningful business problems.
- Skilled with Microsoft back-end technology, but open to any technology and full-stack.
- Enjoy learning from and mentoring others, and able to quickly adapt new technologies.
- Important things to me are team, location, and flexibility, much more so than technology.
- Interested in positions in Alpharetta to Cumming, with availability starting mid-July 2017.
Jackson & Coker Locum Tenens
July 2017 - Present
Jackson & Coker Locum Tenens is a staffing company for doctors and advanced practitioners.
McKesson Technology Solutions
December 2007 - July 2017
McKesson is a Fortune 12 company specializing in healthcare distribution and technology.
- Lead software developer / architect on internal pricing / proposal system used by sales.
- Significant cost savings achieved by automating and integrating sales processes.
- Developed with .NET v4.0 and C# using the Entity Framework and Web API.
- Sizing accomplished via Windows Service running dynamic compiled rules.
- Rules are written in VB.Net and are created in Windows Form application.
- Proposals are generated in Excel format using XSLT with custom C# hooks.
- Lead software developer / architect on internal quote request system used by sales.
- Built with .NET v2.0 and VB, with newer components built with v4.0 and C#.
- Request and pricing Asp.Net sub-applications interoperate via web services.
- Connects to SalesForce via DBAmp for initial customer and opportunity data.
- Lead .NET developer / architect on external support portal used by business customers.
- Significant cost savings achieved by providing a self-service support system.
- Built on Oracle / BEA / Plumtree AquaLogic Portal Framework based on .NET.
- Most of the content portlets and portal customizations developed with C#.
- Used NHibernate and JQuery, as well as web services and scheduled jobs.
- Integration with LDAP and SAP SSO managed by team members with Java.
July 2002 – December 2007
WilsonDotNet was my software development company that created and sold components.
- Owner / software developer / architect on Wilson OR Mapper, Master Pages, and more.
- Developed with .NET v1.0-2.0 and C# before Entity Framework or Master Pages.
- Invited to participate in design sessions for .NET v2.0 by Microsoft Asp.Net team.
Mimsware / Sophicity
October 2006 - December 2007
Mimsware, now renamed Sophicity, is a small consulting company catering to city needs.
- Lead software developer / architect on retirement benefit system for customer estimates.
- Developed with Asp.Net v3.5 and C# and custom O/R Mapper and web services.
- Calculated complex benefit estimates for highly customized city retirement plans.
ccAdvertising Market Research
April 2004 – October 2006
ccAdvertising is a robo-caller mostly for political clients that also sells custom mailing lists.
- Lead software developer / architect on script generator used for custom survey calling.
- Developed with Windows Forms .NET 2.0 and C# and Wilson O/R Mapper.
- Lead database / report developer for custom generated mailing lists based on surveys.
- Imported phonebook and census data used to make calls and link mailings.
Profit Recovery Group
August 2003 – April 2004
Profit Recovery Group is an auditing company that works with most Fortune 500 companies.
- Software architect for internal development team and coordinated external contractors.
- Mentored internal development team in .NET and implemented coding standards.
- Served as developer and build engineer for the external team as internal resource.
February 2001 – August 2003
Roche Diagnostics is a leading producer of medical analysers and related hospital systems.
- Lead software developer / architect on Opti-Plus which integrated several analysers.
- Began with VB 6 and C++ and migrated to .NET v1.0 with C# before completing.
- Featured touch-screen interface and used Message Queue for analyser events.
||June 2000 - February 2001|
||August 1999 - June 2000|
- Monsanto / Solutia (DCSS)
|March 1997 - August 1999|
- BellSouth Business Systems
|July 1996 - March 1997|
||May 1996 - July 1996|
||January 1996 - May 1996|
- Dexter Fortson Associates
|May 1995 - January 1996|
- College Mathematics Instructor
|August 1992 - May 1995|
||University of Alabama||May 1992|
||University of Alabama||August 1990|
||University of Alabama||December 1988|